CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Life Story in a Nut Shell

I was raised in Shingle Springs, California. I am the youngest of five kids, three of which are married. My mom is one of my best friends. She has many wonderful qualities and one is patience. This comes in handy when you live with my dad. My dad is a hardworking man and is not afraid of stating his own opinion. He has a great sense of humor and with a lot of work he passed it down to his childre. Well, Josh portrays more of my mom's sense of humor or at least the way he acts. First there is Josh and his wife Ashley. They have the sweetest little named Keira. She will be one on September 9th. Tami comes next. She is married to Weston and they have two children. Makayla just turned four on June 5th. We had a huge birthday party with games, prizes, dinner, and the best part...the cake (because I made it)! Evan will be one on July 10th. He may look tough on the outside, but he is sweetheart. Bryan in the middle child, but by no means is he forgotten. He was lucky enough to score a 10 cow wife, Ashley. I know...two Ashleys? What can I say, the boys have the same idea when it comes down to the names. So when the whole family is together, there is a Jashley and a Brashley. Bryan and Ashley will have their two year anniversary in October. Jarom is out in the Boston, Massachusetts' mission right now. His hump day is sometime in the next week. I can't believe he has been out for a year already. And then there was me. I am 18 years old and starting college on Monday. I plan on graduating with a degree in Nursing. I want to work in Labor and Delivery when I graduate. I am currently living with Bryan and Ashley in their (a.k.a my dad's) apartment. For the past week I have been training to work as a Clinician Aide at the BYU Health Center. So his is my life story in a nut shell.

0 comments: