I am sorry for not being as great at blogging as Ashley. I do aspire to be just like her. :) Everything is going well out here. I am working very hard in both work and school. I love working at my job and I am sure Ashley enjoys me being there too. :) I enjoy my classes right now (English 150 and Chemistry 101). I can say for myself that College is A LOT BETTER than High School. i haven't come close to falling asleep in any of my classes, so I believe I have great professors. Today is the half way mark for the Summer Term.

I am soooooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!
I have plane tickets to go home to California for 10 days in August. It will be from Friday August 17th to Sunday August 25th.
30 Days and Counting!!

1 comments:
Hey, you need to add somehting new here, I am getting tired of seeing the same thing.
Post a Comment