CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

BYU...Here I Come!

I am back at BYU for another semester. I am living at King Henry with 5 amazing roommates: Erin, Makenzie, Jill, Shannon, and Katie. It has been surprisingly easy to get to know my roommates. So far I feel really lucky because none of my roommates have any sexual transmitted disease or are TOO hands on (if you know what I mean). I truly feel lucky to go to BYU and have the opportunity to learn in such a wonderful environment. I am ready to make some life long friends and my own memories, just like my siblings.

I love my bed. It has all of the colors from my room at home. Yes, I did bring a bear. But to much surprise, it isn't my poka-dot one I have had for many years. Her name is Cali. I got Cali when I was back home in California before Fall last year. I went with my mom and Makayla to Build a Bear. Makayla was picking out a bear for herself. I was kindly make suggestions on what I thought was cute. This bear made quite an impression on me, but Makayla could care less. She feel in love with the hot pink bear. I guess Cali's normal color was not up to the standards of Makayla. Next was picking out the outfits. I picked out a really cute outfit with a yellow shirt and jeans. The jeans even had a hole for the bears tail. After suggesting this to Makayla and getting a "ummm, I don't think so," I came to realize we just weren't on the same page. She wanted the purple fairy princess outfit. I don't know why I didn't suggest it. The next thing I hear is, "Megan would you like to get your own bear?" I was so excited and I knew just what I wanted. :)



My closet is missing it's doors, but I really don't mind. The doors would of been annoying.

Because the doors were gone, I was able to put my dresser at the foot of my bed. This gives me so much more room. I am going to stick some pictures on the back of the desser were I put some corkboard.

Here is my desk...not much to say.

So there is my room. It really feels like home except it isn't messy yet. Don't worry, gove me a couple days to settle in. ;)

1 comments:

Bryan and Ashley

Cute room Megan!! I'm so glad you are back here with us; I'm also so proud of you!! You are going to have so much fun this year! (And I love your hands on comment...haha poor, poor brother.)