My appartment decided to reserve a night for us to all hangout together. Our first was this last Thursday. When McKenzie, Erin, and I returned from our long, boring History of Creativity class we met up with the rest of my roommates. We then traveled to Alans to get stuff to make crepes. We were all starting when we got home. So, we divided the jobs...
...Erin was cutting the peaches...
...Jill was cutting the strawberies. She was nice enough to cut them two different ways because she didn't know which way we preferred...
...Katie was all over the bananas and cleaning the vanilla I spilt on the counter...
...Poor Shannon was feeling well and stayed home when we went to the store, but joined us for party...
...McKenzie felt like she needed to be pretty for a girls night even though we stayed inside...
...and I was the backbone of the operation...making the crepes.
Next came eating the crepes and talking about past boyfriends and first kisses. Yeah...so I pretty much sat there and listen. :) I am glad I am not a tongue slut...not that any of my roommates are either. What happens at girls night, stays at girls night.

2 comments:
Now thats how college should be...I am jealous...oh to be young again
Liked all the pic and comments, except be nice to the bishop's counselor. It's a thankless job.
Post a Comment