CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Divine Comedy and Bonfire!

Jarom was such a sweet brother and bought me a Divine Comedy Ticket. Just to give you a clue how popular they are the tickets opened up Monday morning and were SOLD OUT by 4:00pm on Monday.

I went with a lot of Jarom's friends and it was fun to hang out with them.

Divine Comedy had some really great skits, but the night didn't end there...
IT WAS BONFIRE TIME!!
It was great just going and relaxing with friends. I also got to hang out with some of my cousins and cetch up with their life.
As you can tell it was a sucessful night full of great amusement.


2 comments:

J.Phipps

Wow, in that last pic is looks like whatever is in that red cup is making me a little loopy if you know what I mean. haha.

katie

jarom.... blame it on the red cup, everyone knows your always a little loopy.... Megan! i like the background :) very nice