CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Visitors!

Sister Simmon's and Kailey came out to Utah about three weeks ago. It was so much fun cetching up with some of my dear friends.

Jarom and I were so furtunate to assist Kailey is finding a Prom dress on Saturday. Even if Jarom might not want to admit it, he had fun hanging out with the girls. Not to mention, his opinion was often funny, but perfectly on target. He should forget about Law School and become a dress designer. I know Dad would appreciate and support the switch in Jarom's career. :)
After Dress Shopping we went to Carrabba's Italian Gril off of University. It was so much fun just hanging out and talking with one another.

I was also lucky to meet up with Sister Simmons, Kailey, Taylor, and one of his friends, Parker on Monday. We went to Olive Garden and I tried their Ravoli. It has know become my favorite meals to get there.

Thank you so much for coming and visiting Jarom and I. We had tons of fun.

2 comments:

J.Phipps

how embarassing...oh well. I think I looked good in the blue ; )

Jolene

Jarom I was leaning towards the pink for you. So you know you are a good bro. M