Keith Urban is AMAZING!!
I went with my friend McKay plus Jarom and Angela to see Keith Urban in concert at the Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
I first introduced McKay to Country Music by using Keith Urban as an awesome example. Now, 6 years later he has finally now decided to listen to me. In fact he said, and I quote: "I hope God is a mix between Jack Bower and Keith Urban."

3 comments:
I'm telling David!
Super Cute pics. One word..jealous
So...Megan...I'm just saying-- you and McKay are looking pretty cute ;). So what's the deal? When did he get back from the mission? You guys just hanging out as friends? Or is there a little romance involved?? haha--just teasing you. Looks like you had a lot of fun! That's fun that he's back.
Hope you're doing good, congrats on getting into nursing school, you go girl!
Love Amy ;)
Post a Comment