So this is probably going to sound so bratty and materialistic of me...but I was driving the other day and saw this guy on campus. He had a plaid shirt on with shorts, long white socks pulled up (no offense Weston), black shoes, and not the most flattering glasses. Now I wish I had a picture to show, but my immediate thought was whether or not he was married...and the verdict is...HE IS MARRIED!!
Sometimes I will be on campus walking and seriously wonder if some one is married and check the ring finger. Most of the time it is with cute guys, but sometime I see some one who might not fit into the normal mold. Most of the time they are married and I just wonder who they have married. It is not that they have to fit in with what the society says is normal, but I just wonder who their other half is. :)

Now don't judge me too harshly because I know you all do it whether you want to admit it or not!! :)

2 comments:
I see the same thing too, don't worry... it's not just you. haha.
Love Amy ;)
It gives me hope Megan haha
Post a Comment