
Bry just turned 27 in March. For his birthday I took him to buy a shirt and get Red Mango.

Red Mango has become my new favorite yogurt place now. It is so good and creamy! :)

Bryan and Ashley went to Taconos for dinner. I hung out with the kids during this time. Caden was so much fun. We took several pictures like this one above where he would totally pose for the camera. Too bad his Aunt Megan isn't so good focusing because there were some cuter ones.

Parker is starting to get so big now! He is so cute the way he sits and just smiles at you. He is going to be such a sweet boy.
Neither of my brothers have a medically diagnosed handicap, but the pictures say otherwise.

Jarom was really just copying Parker's favorite position to be in.

I am astonished at the how smart kids are. Caden knows how to work my iPhone better than me. He will scroll page to page looking for the app he wants. If I get a new app...he masters it in 2 seconds. Amazed!!

Caden has also mastered the very difficult task of playing XBOX while eating Lucky Charms.

Jarom is a great uncle. He came over and helped me while Bryan and Ashley were gone.
Ashley also threw Bryan a little party. She let Bryan play these two XBOX games he has been dying to play...but Ashley wouldn't let him because him graduating Law School was more important. Seriously...what a horrible wife.
0 comments:
Post a Comment