CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND CADEN!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!
...Caden and my dad share the same birthday...
Happy Birthday Caden!!
...Dad and his protector...
...Grandma and Dad have such a close relationship...
He just loves his family so much and will give anything for them. :)
...even go on a bike ride...
Haha....one of his birthdays my dad truly enjoyed and wish would continue...
Aw...
Dad actually likes modified adventure
This was a great vacation Haha....I was teaching him how to take a picture while also being in it...
I just love him :)
His two most prized possessions....scuba diving and me...jk :)
I am so grateful to have this man as my father. I know he puts his heart and soul into his family and would give anything to make their lives better. He has helped me more than I can explain. I love calling him to ask him the most random questions at work...which secretly he loves. He is always there to give great advice and help me when I need some encouragement. He is the first to check my blog, even if he doesn't comment...so...
Happy Birthday Dad!!