CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ashley and the boys!

...Ashley and the boys came to visit me this last Sunday...
...Apparently Bryan has this exam he needs to study for called the Bar...

Of course I gave Caden a sugar cookie and then taught him how to jump from the couch arm into the LoveSac...Priceless.

Parker is just getting so big and even cuter... ...which I didn't think was possible...
And Ashely...when she is amazing. She truly is one of my best friends. I am really going to miss just hanging out when they move to California.

2 comments:

Bryan and Ashley

Oh Megan I feel the same! I don't know what I'm going to do with out you. Lots of phone calls. :)

Jolene

Megan you are a great... Aunt, sister-in law, sister, daughter. Parker looks different already. One his expression reminded me of Erika.