
PARKER TURNED 1 YEAR OLD ON DECEMBER 31st!!
(aka New Years Eve)

I really miss having this family in Utah with me. I was always welcomed to come steal the kids and I always had somewhere to escape to when I didn't want to be at my apartment.

It was a colored theme party

The parachute was by far my favorite. It gave us a reason to act like kids.
haha...I like how
Caden's head is poking out


We started having people run under and bust a move.

I know this is blurry but it makes me laugh. My dad sliding on the floor and Evan trying some Matrix move to avoid hitting him.
haha


Brotherly love:

Parker trying to hold on to his gift as
Caden grabs
DIdn't work so Parker started to cry
haha!

He really liked this one!

Cupcake mess

Yummy

I love this kid so much!

He is so sweet! I have really enjoyed being a part of his first year of life! But I can't wait til he is older and be
Caden's Side Kick.
1 comments:
That parachute was fun!
Post a Comment