
This new intervention was for my friend Paul Richardson. One problem...he had the sign. So we decided to trick him by telling Paul the intervention was actually for Mike. I was able to catch his reaction on film...

Michael Wells started us off for the night. But why Paul? Well he has an issue about taking is shirt off in public. Although this might seem innocent, the effects are not.

Randall jumped in next to address his concerns about Paul's
shirtlessness.
Jarom, of course, threw in a legal aspect about the law suits Paul could be the subject of if he wasn't careful.

Ryan, Paul's Brother, had some words to say

I have to say I have some pretty cool friends and they are really funny.

Rick giving his speech.

This is Paul pondering all the amazing comments and concerns his friends had for him and his bad habit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment