
I have REALLY enjoyed this
BYU season and I am REALLY sad it is over. But I couldn't be prouder of my team and how hard they worked. It has been so much fun watching
JIMMER and I am excited to see where he ends up.

So how is
BYU Basketball related to Rick riding a bull. Well let me tell you...


Following one of the many
BYU basketball games we watched at our place, professional bull riding came on the channel afterwards. Rick said how awesome it would be to ride a bull. Mike quickly heard this and felt the need to respond in Rick's moment of craziness. Mike said he had heard of a place in Spanish Fork where you can pay to ride a bull. Of course Rick was all for this, except for the price of his stupidity. So...Mike got a pool going to pay for Rick to get kicked off a bull + some.
haha.

So on Monday, March 21st, a giant group of us headed down to watch this glorious event.
Tyshelle and I...I love this girl. I don't know what I would do without her in my life right now.
FHE happened to be combined with another ward but I have a feeling less than 5 people from our ward actually showed up. Mainly because they were all here...

The beginning...

The bull wasn't into this whole riding thing, so he took a break. But don't worry...Rick held his position.

Then one of the workers kicked the bull and he didn't really like it.

So...Rick went flying off in one second.

Ouch...that has to hurt.
I figured it out. He was on the bull for 5 seconds. We paid $4 per second and it was totally worth it. It would of been worth $20 per second if the bull wouldn't of taken a brief rest. :) The night was fun and it was an experience a lot of us won't forget.
0 comments:
Post a Comment