Taylor got married on May 21st, 2011
I haven't been able to make any of my friends's wedding receptions and that has made me sad. Between school or weather, it just hasn't been possible. But it was for Taylor's! Taylor lives in Walnut Creek, which is about 1.5 hours from my home. Since this is my last quarter, I was able to finish my capstone before her wedding. With my other class being mainly independent studying, I was able to escape home for three weeks and one of those weekends is Taylor's wedding. Before her reception, I went to visit the Skopec Family.

I have known this family since I was in high school. I was their babysitter and their
nany when the twins were born. I absolutely love these kids. I haven't seen them for TWO YEARS...pretty much since I left for nursing school.

It was SO good to see these kids. I have missed them so much. They were a huge part of my life for many years. Monica wasn't there, but I am going to try and catch up with her when I move out here after graduation. But I did get to see Dan and catch up with him and the kids. I took the three older children to go get some yogurt and just talk to them.
haha...this is Luke. He is one of the twins. I couldn't get a picture of Jake. He was running around doing his own thing. It was so fun to see the twins now that they are a little older. They are exactly how I pictured them to be. :)

My mom and I were able to go to the ring
ceremony prior to the reception. It was held at this beautiful golf club house. Taylor's wedding was exactly how I thought it would be...
Beautiful. Elegant. Simple. Fun.

The ring
ceremony was amazing. It was so fun to hear them say their sweet words to
each other. I really respect Taylor and Sky's relationship. I watched it from the beginning to them getting married. They are both so responsible and ready for this next step in their life. I am so excited for them. Taylor's dad was the
officiant and did a great job. He gave them some great advice.

After the ring
ceremony, there were appetizers and a soda from a hose at a bar!!
1 comments:
Who's that dark shadow of a date that you took. I bet she danced it out. Good memories :). Taylor was a beautiful bride and so sweet
Post a Comment