CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ashley's Another Older & Wiser Too!!

We took Ashley out on a Birthday Date. Birthday Dates have been a part of our family for a very long time. Instead of having a party, Mom & Dad would take you on a date to spend your birthday money. This year...Mom, Tami, and I took Ashley on a birthday date to spend her money.

We started off with a brunch at this really cool cafe called High Hand.


They have this small restaurant located in the middle of this huge nursery.

They had this fancy soda. Can you see the irregularity in the bottle?


It says diet, but right under diet...it says cane cola.


After lunch we went to the mall and spent her money!!

Then Bryan came to meet us and kidnap her for the rest of the day.

On Sunday, I made her cupcakes!!

The thing with cupcakes + candles + awesome circular stand = This...

.... Take 1...

...Take 2...

(Notice the smoke and her face is getting redder)

...Take 3...

(Pure Exhaustion...and maybe some tears)

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!

I love this girl!!

I am so grateful to have her in my life and the example she has been for me.