It's Christmas Time...I Love This Time of Year!!

To start of the Christmas Celebrations...I went to Temple Square with my friends. Going to Temple Square is one of my favorite traditions even if it is snowing. Luckily this year it was barely snowing :)





Still couldn't find the black nativity but they had a lot of other ethnicity's

The Gang minus Liz because she pulled a disappearing act.

So these amazing friends don't believe I could give up soda. SO I agreed to a bet of 30 days without soda. Their main argument was that I was addicted to the caffeine and would go through withdrawals if I went off of it. I knew I wasn't addicted so at the end of this bet I get lots of soda in return. But they ended up changing the agreements towards the end of the bet that I could have any drinks with carbonations. Normally I wouldn't care except they won't even let me have Sparkling Apple Cider on New Years Eve...How rude!! Most of them didn't even think I would make it 3 days and I am now going on 11 days without any. Although according to my sister Tami, she thinks I am going to go through a Drive Thru and just not tell anyone. So now I am a Soda Addicted Liar. I will prove them ALL wrong and never feel guilty for drinking as much soda as I want ever again!!

Rick and Tyshelle are getting married in March!!
I couldn't be happier for the two of them...
well, maybe if they served Diet Dr.Pepper at their wedding. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment