Taylor has moved down to South Jordan. She is doing her student teaching in middle school (I think it is with 8th graders) in Health and History. She graduates this April. Her and Sky have been married for over 6 months. They seem to be doing great and love to be married. Taylor is a great little homemaker. She is really into cooking dinner and I have heard she is amazing at it. Lucky Sky!!
Katie is still living in Rexburg, ID. She is also doing her student teaching but with 2nd graders. She has told me some really great stories. She is also graduating in April. Her and Dexter have been married for over a year!! Crazy how time flies :) I really wish she lived closer but I enjoy every time we get together. She seems to be doing great and Dexter makes her so happy.
Erin is living with me...she is SO lucky!! She will be graduating this December in Broadcast Journalism. She is currently working in PR for a department on campus. She seems to be really loving it and it definitely keeps her busy. She is hoping to have an internship over the summer. It is never a dull moment living with Erin!!
Jill is also SO lucky to be living with me!! She is graduating this April in Psychology. She doesn't have a clue what she will be doing after April. I totally understand how she feels and not knowing what to do with your life. Hopefully it involves her staying close and living with me. I will be sad to see her go if that is what happens. She is the proud Auntie to beautiful twin girls and is lucky to have them so close to visit. I might love going with her. I miss being around my niblings, so I hang out with hers.
McKenzie couldn't make it :( But she graduated this last December in Public Health and is walking in April. She is currently working as a Dental Assistant, but she doesn't seem to like it that much. So she is looking for a better fit during her free time. Her and Austin have been married the longest out of this group. They seem to be doing really well. Austin is taking a semester off from school and working for this small company that shows tremendous potential. I am glad she lives close so I can see her often!!
My Mom always said your college friends are some of the best friends you will make in your life time. It is so true!! I have gone through so much with these girls. I can't imagine not having them in my life and I know we will remain really great friends throughout the rest of our lives.

0 comments:
Post a Comment