I AM ACCEPTED!!
This picture was taken in Summer 07 when I first started my college experience here in Utah. I worked as a Clinician Aide at the BYU Health Center and LOVED IT!!
I will be attending Utah Career College for Nursing in October. I am so excited. The school is so small compared to BYU, but I am ready for a change. My whole life I have wanted to be a nurse and I am finally on my way!!
BYU started this last Monday and even though I start school in a couple of weeks...I feel like a loser. I have always made fun of people at King Henry who don't work or go to school...and now I am one...or atleast for a little while. I don't think it will hit me that I don't have a life until next week because I have had a lot of little stuff to get done.

1 comments:
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment