I have known the Simmons since I was twelve, but they moved away from good old Shingle Springs when I was sixteen. We try to see each other whenever possible. So I drove down to Saint George to see them and make some amazing new memories.
Here is some of the things we did:
*McKay attempted to teach me how to play racquetball...didn't go so well. We ended up making up our own game and I gave him a welt.
*Went to Zions National Park and hiked through a river between mountains.
Here is some of the things we did:
*McKay attempted to teach me how to play racquetball...didn't go so well. We ended up making up our own game and I gave him a welt.
*Went to Zions National Park and hiked through a river between mountains.



*Saw As You Like It at the Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City.

Kailey, Avery, Sister Simmons, Me, and Bethany

0 comments:
Post a Comment