CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just My Luck

So this is how it goes...

I am sitting in our meeting at the end of clinicals and Dad calls. I ignore it because I am almost finished and I will call him later. But I decided to text him to let him know.

Me: I am in class. Call in 5?

Dad calls a second time and I am like "oh crap, it is never good when Dad calls twice in a row"

Dad: Cops are looking for you. Someone hit your car. Call me now.

Great! I was all the way down in Salt Lake City and didn't even have my car with me. It was parked outside of Rachel's house.

It is just my luck that my car would find its way into a three car accident without me even there.
(This is also an older post. My car has been fixed and the bumper looks beautiful :) I enjoyed getting a rental car for a few days, but was glad to get mine back. The pain is having to deal with the different insurances. Nothing was my fault, but the insurance responsible hasn't taken responsibility yet. So I have to keep following up to make sure the person responsible takes responsibility.)

0 comments: