It was my birthday a long time ago, like in April, but i haven't gotten around to blogging about it.
The morning started with me being woken up to some screaming and pillows in my face. Thank you Jarom and McKay. But it was alright because following the beating was breakfast at Denny's. My roommates came with us. It was tons of fun, but I forgot to get a picture, dang it. :)
Katie took me to lunch later in the day to Olive Garden!! I love this place and their fabulous soup and breadsticks! She is the best friend ever. :)
I can't believe I am 21! It really is starting to hit me how old I am getting. I remember feeling like everyone was so old at this age...but now it is my turn and I still feel like a teenager. I am excited to see what 21 brings to me this next year...you never know. :)

1 comments:
Where did Bryan get that face!
Post a Comment