Halloween was quite eventful because I celebrated it twice in one week. King Henry Apartments sponsored everyone who lives there to go Rollar Skating for FHE. Since it was the week of Halloween, costumes were pretty much manditory. Jill, McKenzie, and Erin dressed up like nerds. Katie and I dressed up in 80's clothes.


To make our 80's costume a little more fun, Katie and I ran to Walmart before FHE. We got some fake eyelashes and fake nails. It was my first time with both that night. I have bought fake nails before, but have never glued them on...I just always used the stickers that didn't work. My fake nails were in the French Manicure style, but instead of white tips they were...wait for it...argile...yes...argile!! I couldn't resist.
My calling in the ward is FHE Mom. Basically I have a 'husband' who helps me plan activities for our 'family'. Since everyone in our family gets along really well, the rollar skating activity wasn't enough. They wanted to carve pumpkins before going to the rink. So, we did...Some peope got really into it and others just enjoyed watching. I personally had no desire to carve a pumpkin but to cook the seeds. I love pumpkin seeds!
(Shannon Baker, Katie Barton, Dane Sawyer, Erin Nielsen, Brendan Hartigan, Alex Hesterly, Andrew Belnap, Jill Rockwood)
After the pumpkin carving event, we cleaned up and headed over to Classic Skate. It was so much fun dressing up in 80's clothes because we actually had to use Rollar Skates. The outfit just matched the skates so well. To make our 80's costume a little more fun, Katie and I ran to Walmart before FHE. We got some fake eyelashes and fake nails. It was my first time with both that night. I have bought fake nails before, but have never glued them on...I just always used the stickers that didn't work. My fake nails were in the French Manicure style, but instead of white tips they were...wait for it...argile...yes...argile!! I couldn't resist. Jarom and I...My Smile was off because it took for ever to take this picture.
I did my hair after Amanda Bynes on Hairspray...my hair wouldn't got that high. Erika Hogget and her roommate with Jarom and I.
It was fun having everyone at King Henry invited. I got to run into tons of people I know who live there, but I never see. I ran into some people from my freshman ward who are now living at King Henry.
The night quickly came to the end. I ended up falling several times because, well, it's me! We were some of the last to leave that night. We had so much fun hanging out, but I don't know if I have a desire to rollar skate ever again. I have no problem with rollar blade because you can actually control you directs...rollar skates are almost imposible.

0 comments:
Post a Comment