CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Go Wildcats!!

I am a huge fan of High School Musicle and it the third one came out on Friday, October 24th. My roommates and I went that night to see it. I was of the course the biggest fan and needed to celebrate this amazing occasion. Katie was kind enough to join in with me. We went to Walmart to get shirts. Of course, the only shirts were in kid sizes. I ended up finding a nightgown on sale and Katie found a tanktop. We went home and got ready. We felt like twelve year olds, so we dressed the part. I did my hair in high pigtails and Katie did her hair up in a bun. Getting dressed up made the night so much more eventful and memorable.
My neck looks freaky...but I love this picture!!

Jill, McKenzie, Erin, Katie, and I all went to dinner at Thai Ruby before the showing. Thanks to Monica, I am now addicted to Thai food and can't pass up any opportunity to eat it. The movie was amazing and I had tons of fun. After the first song in the movie was over I turned to Jill and said,"5 minutes is already done." As stupid and childish as it sounds, I love HSM because it is so corny and relaxing. I don't have to worry about hearing or seeing something I wish I didn't. As soon as I got home, I downloaded the CD from iTunes to help me last until the movie comes to DVD. :)

Yes, Zac Efron is on my shirt ;)

Mom and Tami went to see it together on a Girls' Night together and I wish I would of been with them. I miss the late night movies we would go too!
Just to let everyone know...Twilight will be coming out in 11 days on Friday November 21st. Be so excited.

1 comments:

Truman & Amy

Oh Yes, I am obsessed with Twilight! haha. I finally got to see it on Tuesday & it changed my life! haha. I was so happy, I like wanted to cry haha.