To switch our costumes up a little bit, Katie and I did our hair different. I did a side crimped ponytail and she did...well...I don't know...but it was amazing...
I won't be doing my hair like this ever again...especially the bangs!
Shannon got all dressed up for the pictures, but didn't end up going.
I just need to say something about Halloween. I don't get why everyone, specifically the LDS community, feel that they can dress immodest on this one day of the year. So many people feel it is alright to throw their standards away because what they are wearing is a 'costume.' Some times I think it is pent up desires and Halloween is an excuse. I can't even count on my fingers how many young adults that are endowed were not wearing costumes. (I am not saying only endowed LDS members are to blame.) Now, I haven't been through the temple, but I do know they are not living up to the covenants they made in the temple. I think it is so disrespectful they feel it is alright to take their garments off for Halloween. Why would you even want to dress up in a costumes that makes you lower your standards. I felt bad because I cut my neck to big on my 80's shirt. This Halloween I saw some of the sluttiest and inappropriate costumes and I was in Provo, Utah. All I can say is...that is sad.

0 comments:
Post a Comment