Apparently out here in Utah, high school students do these things called day dated before a big dance. Ryan and Jarom were the masterminds behind planning a group date for Ethan and his friends. They decided to revive the Amazing Date from when they were the participants. Anyway, with the help of family and friends it went well.

Tyshelle and I participated with one of the tasks. The groups were suppose to locate us in Walmart and say the secret phrase, "I love fishes, cause they are so delicious." The only clue they had was the person would be wearing jeans. Tyshelle and I decided to try and trick them. I tried to dress so I would stand out, so they would think it was me. I originally was standing in the front of the store in a bedding isle reading a People's magazine. Thought that would look weird enough for them to see if I was the person. Then there was Tyshelle...

She was the one with the clues. We dressed her up to look like she was there for the sole purpose of shopping. She totally dressed the part with a sweater tied around her waist, a wedding ring, a cart full of random (but strategically picked) items, and a fake baby. BUT she was wearing jeans. She also chose to stand in the condom isle...haha. That because we thought we were funny. Anyway, this is what happened...

I watched as the teams came in one by one. The first group asked one person...felt like a complete idiot after the random person (which I was one isle down from) stared at them all confused...and then decided that was not the way to go. So next I hear them going up and down the isles shouting "I love fishes cause they are so delicious" haha...so funny. After 20 minutes I decided to go and get a BIG box of goldfish and stick in my basket. They still didn't catch on. As the majority of the teams had arrive, the first two teams decided to just leave. I ran after them and asked if they were giving up. They then thought it was me and started yelling the phase as they walked towards me. I, of course, laughed! Then I narrowed the search parameters and gave them some clues. I informed the other teams and we got them on their way. I heard one of the team members say, "I would of never of asked her!"
All fun and games!
0 comments:
Post a Comment