CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Definitely Needed...

Katie came down from Rexburg on Thursday for Women's Conference with her in-laws. I managed to kidnap Katie from them for a couple of hours. We met up with McKenzie at the famous Olive Garden. It was fun getting together and hanging out like old times.

After Olive Garden, I convinced Katie to ditch her family for a couple more hours. I haven't seen her since she got married in December, so I needed more time with her. We didn't do anything amazing, but just hung out like we use too. We went to the mall and shopped. I had birthday $$ burning a hole in my pocket, but of course I didn't find anything I loved. After shopping, we went to get a soda and go for a drive. Katie and I use to go driving when we wanted to kill time and talk. It was a way for us to blow off steam to each other. Of course, what would a good time with Katie be without random and stupid pictures.






I have really missed this girl!! I found a life long friend in her. It has been hard having her live in Rexburg. I miss being able to randomly stop by and talk to her. I miss our lunches. I miss going to the hot tub with her. I miss our drives. I miss our talks in our rooms. I miss dancing around the apartment like nut-jobs. There is so much I miss, but I couldn't be happier for her. She is so happily married!! I know she will always be around!!

0 comments: