CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hmmm...22?

Well...I am officially 22!! What did I do to celebrate???

1) I slept WAY in and got dressed
2) Started the day off right with some Diet Dr. Pepper and crushed ice.

3) A nice relaxing Pedicure

4) Lunch = Pretzel Bites...Love Them!!

5) Shopping...more correctly....window shopping.

6) It was a beautiful day, so I went to the park with some of my friends.

I learned I have no career in playing any game involving a Frisbee.

So, I threw the softball around some instead.

7) Bonfire for Liz & I (It was Liz's birthday also)

It was fun just relaxing and hanging out with my friends.

Me, Tyshelle, & Maria

Chelsea & Ryan

Ryan Richardson played some background music for us.

Lauren and Jayne came to see me on my big day! So did McKay ;)

8) Partying it up back at my place. Chelsea and Shaina got me some Diet Coke and Cadberry eggs. It was so sweet of them.

Crazy to think I have known McKay for 10 years now.

Tyshelle bought me a cake, not just any cake, but my new love of Red Velvet.

This girl is seriously amazing. She made my birthday special. I am so glad I met her and we are friends.


How do I feel about being 22? Well, I don't really feel anything. I have a lot of stuff to get through this next year: graduation, where to live, finding a job, & basically growing up. So I will keep you guys informed. :)