~It's Taylor's Turn~
The ChocolateIt is a really cute place on State Street in Orem. It use to be an old house which got converted into bakery. They decorated each room differently with several places to sit. I went early to get a good room. Taylor didn't know we were getting together for her...she thought it was our monthly get together. So, it was a fun surprise!!

It was just McKenzie,
Kensi, Taylor, and I.

It was so fun to plan this event for Taylor. She is such a great friend. She has been so amazing and considerate to all her friends who went before her with marriage. I have to say, I admire Taylor and Sky's relationship. She dated Sky for almost a year (Dec-Nov) and engaged for about 6 months (Nov-May). A year and half is a long time for a couple to be together, especially in Provo. Dr. Laura says you should know someone for all the seasons. I think this good advice because it is important to truly know someone before you get married. I think marriage is going to be a smooth transition for Taylor and Sky. Now that I said that, I will probably pull a Bryan and Ashley...2 months dating and 2 months engaged...but I have to find someone first.

Taylor was so cute! She was
embarrassed.

I love getting together with these girls! :)

We could talk for hours. I know I say this a lot, but I am so happy and grateful I met these girls. I just wish we weren't missing some.

Taylor is getting married May 22
nd. I am excited that I will be able to make it. Even though so many of my friends have gotten married, I haven't been able to go to any of them. It has made me really sad knowing I wasn't able to be there for them on their special day. Everyone tells me not to feel that way because that day is a blur to them. I am excited to be able to be a part of that blur for Taylor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment